How Long Should I Wait?

isaacl

Trying to decide when I should install Blesta - I want to wait until the initial bugs have been resolved, and it's stable and reliable enough to run in a production environment.

Has that time come yet?

Or am I better off waiting until something like 3.1 is released?

I also don't love that there isn't a way to upgrade automatically yet, so I would have to upload all patch files manually, though that isn't the biggest deal...

Thanks!

Guess I'll take the plunge later then... ;)

Kinda waiting for the cPanel extended plugin, but that should be out shortly anyway.

One more question - if I want to have Blesta control a cPanel server, am I best off installing it on that server?

I do have a second cPanel server, though I don't really need to control much there at this point, but it would be nice if I can have control over accounts on both servers...

Guess I'll take the plunge later then... ;)

Kinda waiting for the cPanel extended plugin, but that should be out shortly anyway.

One more question - if I want to have Blesta control a cPanel server, am I best off installing it on that server?

I do have a second cPanel server, though I don't really need to control much there at this point, but it would be nice if I can have control over accounts on both servers...

Sorry for the late reply mate, was just finishing a game.

You can install Blesta anywhere you want, as long as you have the cPanel WHM Remote Key, hostname and the username you are good to go.