Blesta Trial Problem

grunt

Question

I want to use this program. I have read,re read, searched, and searched again on how the Enom plugin works. I have used my password as the api key. I changed it to be differant from the main account, as per one post I found here.

I thought I would ask here prior to looking for an alternative soulition.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

Did you check the module log under Tools > Logs? Usually the module log will provide useful information. Also, a common issue is allowing your websites IP address with Enom, when API requests may originate from the server's primary IP. In such a case, Enom rejects API calls because the IP is incorrect.

Aside from that, we will need more information in terms of what you're trying to accomplish and where things go south.

Did you check the module log under Tools > Logs? Usually the module log will provide useful information. Also, a common issue is allowing your websites IP address with Enom, when API requests may originate from the server's primary IP. In such a case, Enom rejects API calls because the IP is incorrect.

Trying to connect to Enom test account. Not logging anything.I installed the module, but it fails when I try to add account. Returns; "The user and key combination appear to be invalid, or your Enom account may not be configured to allow API access. "

All permissions seem to be ok, actually more permissive than I am used to. a lot of 755's, and not enough 644's. :)

The ip issue, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Am I supposed to install Blesta on it's own ip?

Installed the Cpanel mod, it appears to work, as far as I have tested.

Thanks for the feedback!

The ip issue, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Am I supposed to install Blesta on it's own ip?

I believe Enom must whitelist your IP address, in order to accept API calls from your server. In the past, I recall having to open a ticket with them to request they add the IP. They may have a way to add it yourself now, I'm not sure. In any case, this is likely the issue.

The ip whitelist is configurable now for test accounts.

Got this from Enom this am:

"Hello,

We can add IP Addresses to the live environment, but if you wish to add an IP Address to the test environment, you will need to do so yourself, on the same page that you set up your test account (http://www.enom.com/resellers/reseller-testaccount.aspx).

Did you want me to add this IP Address to your live environment?

Regards,
xxxxxx x.
Technical Support"

???

Thanks.