Questions About Re Occurring Invoices

Kangaroo

Question

It is very annoying when you see a customers profile and the invoice has NOT been created and its well over due.

Folks I am starting to think the stable aspect of Blesta is not always there.

Can someone please pm me with what could be the issue here. I am trying to run a business thank you.

*Please excuse my open comments as its really cheesing me off.

3 answers to this question

It is very annoying when you see a customers profile and the invoice has NOT been created and its well over due.

How are you seeing an invoice that is overdue .. when the invoice is not created? You still have not provided us any information as I mentioned in my last post to you about this. Is cron running? What shows up in the Bletsa logs for cron or invoice delivery? What module are you using for your customer?

Folks I am starting to think the stable aspect of Blesta is not always there.

Can someone please pm me with what could be the issue here. I am trying to run a business thank you.

*Please excuse my open comments as its really cheesing me off.

If you need immediate attention, consider opening a support ticket for getting help from Blesta. This is a community forum.

-Adam

How are you seeing an invoice that is overdue .. when the invoice is not created? You still have not provided us any information as I mentioned in my last post to you about this. Is cron running? What shows up in the Bletsa logs for cron or invoice delivery? What module are you using for your customer?

If you need immediate attention, consider opening a support ticket for getting help from Blesta. This is a community forum.

-Adam

Last time I tried to help him it was his cron job and he tried to tell me it was working fine haha. I don't think his cPanel is working probably but hey what do I know? :D

It would help to know the recurring invoice settings you have configured for the invoice in question (i.e. term, period, duration, renew date). You can find this information when you edit the recurring invoice.

Recurring invoices are dispatched when the "Create Invoice" automation task runs. You should make sure this task is enabled and running at the time it is scheduled to run as defined under the [settings] -> [Automation] page. If there is an issue with the cron running to create the invoices, this will account for the failure of recurring invoices being created that you're referring to.