I Need Assistance With My Minecraft Server

jessiecolborne

Question

11 answers to this question

Have you got the cron set-up? If you have, do you have a fraud check system in place MaxMind / FraudLabsPro?

If you do check the billing order widget: Billing > Orders. If you don't have that widget click on the left Manage Widgets and enable it.

If you have and it's accepted, it might be a issue with the module.

Go to My Info on the admin area, click on Notices, and select: Creation Error. You will get an email why it's failing. You can also check the Modules logs (Tools > Logs > Modules logs > Click the Multicraft row).

If you don't have any notices, go to Settings > System > Staff > Staff groups > Admin > tick the boxes at the bottom.

I'm a bit new to this, so sorry in advance. How do I get the cron set-up?

Also, where is the Manage Widgets on the left exactly? (like on my Shooz hosting account page or the Blesta forums) thanks for the help!

post-38-0-98543800-1438540842_thumb.png

cron jobs depend on your server set-up if you have a control panel: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta#InstallingBlesta-4.SetupaCronJob

I bought it from Shooz Hosting, which says it's powered by Blesta

Ah, you'll need to contact them directly. They are just using our software. Also, they had a trial license, which expired in Feb so maybe they just can't login to approve your order? Or, they pirated our software. You might bring that up when you contact them.

Yes, I've emailed them countless times and they won't reply back. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I spent money for this Minecraft server and by this point I basically wasted my time and money. Is there any other way to contact them besides email? (their live chat on their website never works)

Thanks for being helpful!

Yes, I've emailed them countless times and they won't reply back. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I spent money for this Minecraft server and by this point I basically wasted my time and money. Is there any other way to contact them besides email? (their live chat on their website never works)

Thanks for being helpful!

They probably fell off the planet. I would suggest filing a complaint with your credit card company, or paypal, or whatever you used to pay and find another Minecraft server company to place a new order with.

Best of luck!

Looks like their about us is false:

"So this is how we do it: we have non-outsourced staff with at least two guys online at the same time 24/7"

Doesn't sound like they have 24/7 staff. And they've only been around since 2014:

"Since we launched the Shooz Hosting project in late 2014"

I recommend you try a reliable provider who has been in the business for at least 2+ years or an active rep on a community forum like MineCraft Forum minecraftforum.net or a web hosting forum. Good luck.