Last weeks post was titled Tangible Invoices. If you haven’t read it yet, you should check it out, we’re doing some exciting things.
We’ve been slammed lately, code sprinting toward alpha, but I wanted to take a break today and show you something new. So, this week a video on the client area, and some notable items.
- All new, simple, unique, clean, and professional design built with usability in mind.
- Staff can login as the client, and return to that client’s profile in the staff interface when done.
- Fixed width interface, designed with customization in mind. (More on this in the future!)
- Reminders to pay displayed prominently if any invoices are open. (You’re running a business, right? Get paid, your customer can worry about registering a new domain second. :D)
- Helpful tooltips and notices displayed throughout.
This is a very basic overview of the core of the client area. Not shown are the ticket system, order system, or portal.. and some other things. (We’ll save those for later.)
The video is below, as usual you can make the video full screen, and be sure to turn on your sound.