Blesta 5.9 is now available! Registering domains as an admin has been improved as well as other updates to domains, including a new OpenProvider registrar module. We added an option to ban IPs (CIDR) and Emails (Wildcard), the ability to regenerate and send welcome emails, split invoices, require manual service activation for services that are not automatically provisioned, and more!Download 5.9
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
What’s new in 5.9?
- Added a new section for searching and registering or transfering domains for a client as an admin.
- Added the ability to ban IP addresses (CIDR), and email addresses (wildcard), for login, orders, and support.
- Added a bulk option to re-generate and send welcome emails to clients.
- Added a Package option to disable automatic provisioning of paid pending services to allow staff to manually provision services that require it.
- Added new settings to space out module renewal attempts should they fail.
- Added a new payment gateway for Indonesia called Duitku.
- Added a new domain registrar module for Openprovider.
- Added an option to split invoices. Selected line items can be split to a new invoice on edit.
- Added an option for clients to add a recovery email address that receives password reset emails.
- Added a bulk delete option for configurable options and configurable option groups.
- Added additional info logging for new and updated contacts and managers.
- Updated the OpenSRS registrar module to add support for TLD import and price sync.
- Updated contact and manager permissions to add a permission for Quotations.
- Updated the PayUMoney payment gateway to add support for webhooks.
- Updated the Universal Module to allow customization of the expand area for client and staff.
- Updated the Domain Manager to include a bulk “Unparent” option within the domains widget.
- Updated the payment gateway Stripe Payments to make several improvements.
- Added support for PHP 8.2 with Ioncube.
- Reminder: If you are a developer, we recommend updating your extensions to support PHP 8, including PHP 8.2 if they don’t already.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release. Show them some love.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.