Suspend Error

medfordite

Question

Upon manually suspending a user I get:

unexpected character in filters : "=" at 15 on line 233 in /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(114): ArgumentLexer->parse()
#1 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o/tags.php(75): H2o_Parser::parseArguments('supended.reason...')
#2 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(151): If_Tag->__construct('supended.reason...', Object(H2o_Parser), 28)
#3 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o/parser.php(89): H2o::createTag('if', 'supended.reason...', Object(H2o_Parser), 28)
#4 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(106): H2o_Parser->parse()
#5 /home/captain/public_html/pier/vendors/h2o/h2o.php(142): H2o->parse('Hi {contact.fir...')
#6 /home/captain/public_html/pier/app/models/emails.php(794): H2o::parseString('Hi {contact.fir...', Array)
#7 /home/captain/public_html/pier/app/models/emails.php(514): Emails->buildEmail('service_suspens...', '1', 'en_us', Array)
#8 /home/captain/public_html/pier/app/models/services.php(1041): Emails->send('service_suspens...', '1', 'en_us', 'keith@captainho...', Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array)
#9 /home/captain/public_html/pier/app/models/services.php(1363): Services->sendSuspensionNoticeEmail('suspend', Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))
#10 /home/captain/public_html/pier/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3491): Services->suspend('13', Array)
#11 /home/captain/public_html/pier/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->editService()
#12 /home/captain/public_html/pier/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/pier/admin/cli...')
#13 {main}

Not sure what is going on there...There is no input box or anything to give a reason for supsension so that may be it? 

6 answers to this question

Are you using v3.0.3? What does your Service Suspension email template look like for HTML/text content?

If you're running v3.0.3, did you make sure to run the upgrade afterward? /admin/upgrade/

It sounds like you may not have actually run the upgrade, in which case that email template was never updated. If that's the case, then your error is caused by the placeholder content that existed previously, and which contained an invalid comparison operator "=", instead of "==". You'd need to run the upgrade.

The module (cPanel) does take the suspension fine though which is odd.  Also unsuspends fine.  Just throws that oddball error.  I am doing this on a test account I have (Personal one I host), and for my live customer, it says it can't find their account which is odd as everything matches up module vs. server. 

Here's the kicker too - I didn't use the Module checkbox (to use it) and did a Suspension and got the same error, so it isn't a module call.  I ended up suspending them from WHM anyway, but kind of wierd to say the least.

Edited by medfordite

Do you have multiple languages installed for Blesta? The Service Suspension email was never sent out previously to v3.0.3, and previously had placeholder text/tags. After installing/upgrading to v3.0.3, this email template was updated, but only for English, US. You'll need to update this template in other languages accordingly.

I ran the upgrade script and am sure I am running 3.0.3.  This solved the issue.  :)

I guess I errored in that I didn't go to the admin/upgrade to do the actual upgrade last night.  My error. I had just done what I normally do when I get upgrade scripts for the sites I manually build and run for my clients which is uploading the changed files via FTP.  (Gotta break that habit!)