System Overview Not Refreshing

medfordite

Question

This is sort of a continuation of the topic here:

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/917-dashboard-lost-widgets-and-more/page-1

But since it is a different issue that I brought up in the thread, I wanted to try to keep things cleaner in case anyone has this issue in the future.

My dashboard's System Overview widget does not refresh at all.  I don't have caching turned on in the server, it is the only site hosted there on a VPS hosted in a cloud based SSD server. 

I was using Cloudflare but have since moved from there and all DNS records are changed and cleared now so no caching even remotely there (As if the DNS would have cached content anyway -LOL )

I am using V. 3.0.3 and this has been there since 3.0.0. 

5 answers to this question

All the data is stale in the widget.  Pending Orders is still showing 1 Pending from Day 1 when I installed 3.0.0. when I tested things.  The recent visitors have not gone away so I am either thinking it is because recent visitors means lifetime visitors or it is also stale. 

The other data should not refresh as very Sadly, I haven't gained new customers or anyone else in a long time so until I get someone new, that won't 'update'.

More precisely, it shows the same as the image in this post:

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/917-dashboard-lost-widgets-and-more/?p=8909

Edited by medfordite

I reloaded Windows to 8.1 (MSDN/Technet RTM) Fresh Install, this weekend and this was going on before, so I would think this is not a browser issue.  Also, tested in Opera, Chrome and I think IE in the past (I don't really use that browser). 

Server specs:

• 1GB Ram
  • 20GB SSD Disk
  • CentOS 6.4 x64
  • cPanel

post-200-0-57184500-1380000318_thumb.png