Payflow Pro Not Working After Upgrade To 3.0.4

1983ltd

Question

After my initial problems upgrading (Which in the end I had to do a full install and not just patch).

Everything now works however each time a card is attempted to be processed I get the following....

INPUT

a:18:{s:4:"USER";s:10:"xxxxxxxxxx";s:6:"VENDOR";s:10:"xxxxxxxxxx";s:7:"PARTNER";s:8:"xxxxxxxx";s:3:"PWD";s:16:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";s:6:"TENDER";s:1:"C";s:7:"TRXTYPE";s:1:"S";s:4:"ACCT";s:16:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";s:7:"EXPDATE";s:4:"xxxx";s:3:"AMT";s:4:"6.00";s:8:"CURRENCY";s:3:"GBP";s:4:"CVV2";N;s:15:"BILLTOFIRSTNAME";s:5:"Joe";s:14:"BILLTOLASTNAME";s:9:"bloggs";s:12:"BILLTOSTREET";s:13:"29 Clarkfield";s:10:"BILLTOCITY";s:13:"London";s:11:"BILLTOSTATE";s:3:"HRT";s:9:"BILLTOZIP";s:7:"SW1 2TV";s:13:"BILLTOCOUNTRY";s:2:"GB";}

OUTPUT

a:2:{s:0:"";N;s:6:"RESULT";N;}

Urgently need this working again...!

Was working perfectly in 3.0.3...

HELP!

4 answers to this question

It looks like your installation is not able to receive a response from payflowpro. Have you checked your payflow transactions to see if payflow received the transaction? If so, you may have port 443 ingress blocked at a firewall. If not, your IP address may have changed and it may not be whitelisted for your account.

No changes to payflowpro were made since 3.0.3.

I think it's PayPal's IPN, because I had a issue and still do but it's PayPal's side. If I turn the IPN functions to no website return => No payments get logged.

If I put the cubicwebs url in, they log but the Licensecart payments don't get logged. It's PayPal's stupid system.

I think it's PayPal's IPN, because I had a issue and still do but it's PayPal's side. If I turn the IPN functions to no website return => No payments get logged.

If I put the cubicwebs url in, they log but the Licensecart payments don't get logged. It's PayPal's stupid system.

I don't think Payflow pro uses an IPN, it's their merchant gateway.

If no response from Payflow, it's probably port 443 egress that's the issue. To be safe, I would disable the firewall entirely and test again though.