Blesta Direct License For Sale

R.W's

Could Blesta have a special advertisement forums where you can post every month or so, if IBP has a addon for it. :) Maybe also customers only haha.

There aren't enough to warrant that.  There's only been a few and were purchased before v3 was released.

There aren't enough to warrant that.  There's only been a few and were purchased before v3 was released.

yeah but it helps keep records if people wish to transfer them in the future, Like when I buy licenses for Blesta I always do them on this forum so I have a log. And they can't run from the guys.

170 then 185 then 130 now back up to 165.....

Mr. Ken I own two licenses . One from Blesta and other from licensepal The previous threads i've opened are sale for licensepal one . This is a blesta.com direct one  . I think everybody got my point

. I thought a direct blesta.com license can caught an eye for a buyer . So i opened a new thread 

Paul, if you feel it's not fair . Then you can delete it right away 

I see but you have a total of 4 topics for these 2 licenses?  Try putting all of your licenses under one topic.  If you want to bump it to the top just post a price update or whatever you want.  Just a suggestion...

I appreciate your suggestion . Yeah i see it's messed up  

I'l drop the price to 155$ (Via paypal) Is anyone interested now ?  Feel free to Contact me

Thanks