Can Not Change Service Renewal Date With Required Fields.

Timothy

It appears there is a issue between the renewal date action and product service fields. I am attempting to change the renewal date on a client service through the administrative back-end. This generally works without issue. However, if the the referenced product has a service field that is set to required, you are no longer able to change the service renewal date. Instead you receive a error stating "Field Name is required." Replace field name with your actual field name.

General setup:
Universal module with products. Products have required service fields.

Steps to reproduce.
1: Create a universal module product and set a service field to be required. In this case, I am using 'Domain Name' as the required field.
2: Create a standard package referencing the above product.
3: Go to a client page. I am assuming you already have a client for simplicity.
4: Add a new service to the client referencing the product created above. Set it to not invoice and follow all the steps to apply the service to the client.

Bug trigger: Now the service has been added, click on the manage link for that service on the client page. Under Actions, select 'Change Renew Date'. Change the date and hit save. You will receive a error such as "Domain Name is required" in a red box and the service date will not change.

The issue only happens when the there is a required field on the product.

I believe there is a related bug at http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/975-cant-change-service-renewal-date/ . However that post indicates it is using the Cpanel module where I am using the universal module.

Is anybody else able to reproduce this?