Support Response Via Email Not Changing Status

NixTree

Question

Hello,

We have purchased new blesta license and have been testing the support plugin features today. While testing, I noticed that any ticket responses via e-mail do not change the ticket status ( like from awaiting-reply to open ). Is it  a bug or am I missing something. I confirmed it with my license provider, whom are also experiencing the issue.

Any insight guys?

Thank you,

Nibin.

10 answers to this question

I guess I'll chime in too. I am having the same issue with v3.0.5 using IMAP instead of piping. Responses sent from the client portal will change the status. Responses sent via email does not.

Yeah that's the same thing as the piping, I've been told they are looking into it but it's  not programmed to change the status yet :(.

Yeah that's the same thing as the piping, I've been told they are looking into it but it's  not programmed to change the status yet :(.

Thank you for the update. I can live with having to double check the open tickets considering how much time Blesta saves me on the billing side.

Still, it would be nice to have a resolution eventually. Is this already a feature request or bug somewhere?

Thank you for the update. I can live with having to double check the open tickets considering how much time Blesta saves me on the billing side.

Still, it would be nice to have a resolution eventually. Is this already a feature request or bug somewhere?

I always have my email inbox open in a tab 24/7 so I can see if a ticket comes in :)