Email Piping - Ability To Choose Between Index.php And Pipe.php Options

Daniel B

This is a very small request and won't bother me in the slightest if you say no, but it's just one of those "gee, this would be nice" things I thought of.

Right now, Blesta defaults to using the pipe.php file to pipe emails to the support module.  While I guess this works for some people, it doesn't work for me so I have to manually edit the fowarding line that is provided when setting up a support department.

While this is simple, and doesn't take long...sometimes I forgot to do it and have to go back in to redo the fowarder after realizing it's broken.

An option in the settings of the support module to use either index.php or pipe.php that would change the provider fowarder would be awesome :)

This is a very small request and won't bother me in the slightest if you say no, but it's just one of those "gee, this would be nice" things I thought of.

Right now, Blesta defaults to using the pipe.php file to pipe emails to the support module.  While I guess this works for some people, it doesn't work for me so I have to manually edit the fowarding line that is provided when setting up a support department.

While this is simple, and doesn't take long...sometimes I forgot to do it and have to go back in to redo the fowarder after realizing it's broken.

An option in the settings of the support module to use either index.php or pipe.php that would change the provider fowarder would be awesome :)

you can use either mate by default depending on which you choose.