Error With Url Tag {Client_Uri}

Roison

Question

Hi, 

I am trying to configuring Blesta, but the tag {client_uri} doesn't work.

When I send an email the link show me http://misite.com/client and must be http://misite.com/control/client 

My Blesta doesn't installed in the public root directory (/public_html/) is in a subdirectory.

help please.

Sorry for my english.

Roison Castro

14 answers to this question

What version of Blesta are you using mate? The issue your having should of been fixed in 3.0.2: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/937-release-302/

* [CORE-698] - The payment_url tag in email templates does not include the path that Blesta is installed under
* [CORE-699] - The client_url tag in email templates does not include the path that Blesta is installed under

Bug report: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/839-client-url-doesnt-detect-folder-location/

I am having this exact problem with the {client_url} variable. My Blesta installation is in a directory called /manage that is inside my root directory. The path to the root directory is set correctly in the system settings. The link in invoice emails is going to /client in the root directory instead of in the /manage directory. Any way to fix this without hard coding the URL into the email template? Thanks.

I am having this exact problem with the {client_url} variable. My Blesta installation is in a directory called /manage that is inside my root directory. The path to the root directory is set correctly in the system settings. The link in invoice emails is going to /client in the root directory instead of in the /manage directory. Any way to fix this without hard coding the URL into the email template? Thanks.

if i remeber well , this issue has been fixed already . also there are some other threads about this issue , use the search option to find other threads about this .

I changed this sentence:

<p><strong>If you have already paid this invoice or use autopay, there is no need to do anything else.</strong> You will receive a receipt when your payment has been processed.</p>

to add the words 'or use autopay'. The rest of the email is exactly the same as before the problem started.

Any other ideas about why I may be having this problem? I have hard coded the client account link into the email template so that people would get to the right place, but can not hard code the Pay Now (no login required) link, which still leads to the wrong place. Thanks.

Any other ideas about why I may be having this problem? I have hard coded the client account link into the email template so that people would get to the right place, but can not hard code the Pay Now (no login required) link, which still leads to the wrong place. Thanks.

If the issue is with emails delivered via cron, then the solution is to set the correct path for Root Web Directory as I mentioned in post #3.

The URI for emails delivered by the cron is derived from the Root Web Directory setting. Try adjusting that setting and see how it affects the URL in the email. 99% of issues with links in emails delivered by the cron are the result of an incorrect value set as the Root Web Directory.