Not Activating My Clients Services Automatically

jack

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey,

every time i get a new client i have to run cron its self and also it will not activate my clients services automatically, to me this should work this is the reason we are using blesta can any one help me get this sorted?

Thank You

Do you have any logs on the crons to which service is halting it? Also on the order form have you selected review manually? As that won't process the orders.

I have had a look but though box's where already unticked and the email logs show they are sent just not doing it them selfs except the welcome emails 

The Welcome emails sent correctly, so maybe there's a issue somewhere else. Try this thread: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1494-payment-due-notices-not-going-out/

still not working :(

admin/plugin/order/admin_forms/settings/ are you using MaxMind? If yes, what are your settings?

admin/settings/company/groups/edit/1/ do you have this ticked: [Automatically Provision Paid Pending Services]

admin/settings/company/automation/ = [Provision Paid Pending Services] Ticked and set to run every 5 minutes?

admin/settings/system/automation/ = Update cron key and then run cron.