Payment Due Notices Not Going Out

medfordite

Question

No mention of this in the logs as far as an error so I am at a loss.

My past due notices are not being sent out to my customers who are past due.  I have checked the logs at system level and client level.

The same with the autosuspend function.  I have it set after a certain period of days, and after that time, the account doesn't. 

I am getting nightly CRON emails and have that set so I know things are running properly there as it does successfully indicate the initial invoice.

3 answers to this question

If other emails are going out, then the content of this template may have issues. Check to make sure there are no invalid tags in the template in either the html or text sections.

Also, make sure Settings > Company > Automation > Payment Reminders is checked, and scheduled to run at a certain time. You can cross reference the cron log under Tools > Log for this time, and see if an attempt to run it was made.

I was having issues with cPanel/WHM and hackers really hitting the mail system hard, so I am switching things over to a new server and control panel and will let you know soon on that one. 

BTW, sorry about the duplicate posts, your server itself 500'd on me after posting.  I guess the retry actually did post.  ---Sorry---

As for the templates:

I have for past due notice 1:

Hi {contact.first_name},

This is a reminder that invoice #{invoice.id_code} is due on {invoice.date_due_formatted}. If you have recently mailed in payment for this invoice, you can ignore this reminder.

Pay Now (No login required)

Thank you for your continued business!

I don't see any invalid markup there.  As well as in the Text format version.  All three templates appear to be correct using the same format with appropriate changes.