Products Order Page

Chris1669

Question

Hi

I need some help hope some one can point me in the right direction.

I have created my products and they are active that's 11 products.

Have created 2 order forms:

1- Client Registration (Default)

2- General

Reason why I setup the client registration as default is because have no clients and I assume they must signup. 

The problems:

When I click in the portal the Order link it takes me to the registration page once registered it does not take me to the products page.

All I get is a message:  Thank you for registering an account with us.

Why I am not able to see the products ?

This is my second day trying to get this configured and going problem after problem.

Any help ?

Thank you.

7 answers to this question

Your Client Registration order form only handles client registration, as its name suggests. It does not forward clients to a separate order form upon completion.

But it sounds like what you want to do is remove the Client Registration order form, and set the General order form (with your products) as the default order form. When clients try to order products from this order form, they will be presented with an option to either login or create an account.

May I ask what you mean by "can't see the products"? do you mean on a order form (A) or ones you've paid for (B)?

If it's A: Ensure your currencies settings are set-up correctly in: /admin/settings/company/currencies/setup/

I recommend: Ticking Allow Client to Set Currency and Ticking Auto update currencies.

If it's B: Check if they are pending in the admin area, if not, go to the billing section on Blesta, click manage widgets, move order to the left, then check to see if there's a order pending, click the tickbox and click accepted, now go to the client page and check if it's pending now.

@ Tyson and CubicWebs

First thank you for the quick replies.

What I want to do?

Is very simple if a customer wants to purchase a product he will click a link in the main webpage and will be redirected to a page where if he is not a customer he will signup and make his purchase.

In the customer area there is no option for the customer to purchase services ( This is incredible )

The problem is that there is no documentation to do things is like a game click and guess and hopefully works.

"My currency settings are setup properly"

"Ticking Allow Client to Set Currency and Ticking Auto update currencies - Have been done already"

​"No pending in the Admin area"

"There are no pending orders as I been trying to setup Blesta for almost 2 days now and still not done"

"Your Client Registration order form only handles client registration" --- I know this.

"But it sounds like what you want to do is remove the Client Registration order form, and set the General order form (with your products) as the default order form. ----- NO NO this is not what I want to do."

Guys is very simple what I want to do but with no proper documentation to do things is very hard.

I am about to give up on blesta, there has been problem after problem after problem from the very beginning and the true support here is practically done only by CubicWebs if this guy was not here wonder what would happen.

Where do I obtain the products links ? from the order link in the Portal right ? well that does not work either, when the order link is clicked does not work.

When the order link from the portal does not work is because you must create an order form right ? well 2 order forms where created Subscription and General and Subscription was setup as default why ? because when you click the Order link from Portal does not work.

Is really amazing how many problems just to setup Blesta  and with no proper documentation well you are practically left in the dark.

I don't give up easily but man when things turn out like this I am really left with not much options.

Thank you CubicWebs for your Support, I am not going to spend more time trying to setup Blesta.

I will pay $3 more monthly and have this setup in at the most 30 minutes.

Regards

If you want the direct links like I have on my sites, you need to go to the order form and click submit on the option you want, then copy the link in the UR, that will take the users direct to continue.

I'm not sure what you mean by paying $3 more haha. 

To get the order link working on the portal please do:

Packages --> Order form --> default: Pick the form you wish to have as the default one.

Ps: Please don't give up on it, just takes a little getting used to how it all works, that's how I've built my knowledge up, finding bits and getting support from the team and the guys here. If you want help, feel free to contact me and I'll help you get off the ground.

@ Tyson and CubicWebs

First thank you for the quick replies.

What I want to do?

Is very simple if a customer wants to purchase a product he will click a link in the main webpage and will be redirected to a page where if he is not a customer he will signup and make his purchase.

"But it sounds like what you want to do is remove the Client Registration order form, and set the General order form (with your products) as the default order form. ----- NO NO this is not what I want to do."

Guys is very simple what I want to do but with no proper documentation to do things is very hard.

You said you would like to have the customer click a link to signup and make a purchase, which is what happens when you set your General order form as the default order form as I described. Based on how I understand your explanation, this is exactly what you want.

Where do I obtain the products links ? from the order link in the Portal right ? well that does not work either, when the order link is clicked does not work.

When the order link from the portal does not work is because you must create an order form right ? well 2 order forms where created Subscription and General and Subscription was setup as default why ? because when you click the Order link from Portal does not work.

You'll need to describe your issue more clearly than "when the order link is clicked does not work". We cannot provide support if we do not understand the problem. What happens when you click the order link? Are you redirected back to the portal? If so, then double-check your default order form.