How does the translator work?

Hailong

Question

I would like to contribute to the translation of Blesta into simplified Chinese.  If I submit a few translations, will the new translation be updated to the downloadable file immediately?  Or when will I be able to download the updated language pack?

I am asking because the current zh-cn language pack (the one showing 63% completion, for 5.2 version) is absolutely trash.  As a native Chinese speaker who lives in the US, it's obvious to me that the current translations were literally from Google translator, and make no sense for most parts.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

On 12/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, Hailong said:

I would like to contribute to the translation of Blesta into simplified Chinese.  If I submit a few translations, will the new translation be updated to the downloadable file immediately?  Or when will I be able to download the updated language pack?

I am asking because the current zh-cn language pack (the one showing 63% completion, for 5.2 version) is absolutely trash.  As a native Chinese speaker who lives in the US, it's obvious to me that the current translations were literally from Google translator, and make no sense for most parts.

Thanks.

The downloads are updated automatically once a day, around midnight UTC if I recall. If you translate the language pack, and let us know, we can make it take priority in the download.