TCPDF ERROR When Sending or Viewing an Invoice

jmf421

Question

I have a customer where I want to manually send the invoice email to him. So I select the checkbox beside the invoice and then select "Deliver Via Email" and then I get this error:

"TCPDF ERROR: GD library error: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image"

3 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, jmf421 said:

I have a customer where I want to manually send the invoice email to him. So I select the checkbox beside the invoice and then select "Deliver Via Email" and then I get this error:

"TCPDF ERROR: GD library error: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image"

There may be a problem with the logo or background image you have set. Try removing them to see if it resolves the issue, and if so, try re-saving them differently from your photo editor.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, Paul said:

There may be a problem with the logo or background image you have set. Try removing them to see if it resolves the issue, and if so, try re-saving them differently from your photo editor.

Any idea why this would occur? This is the same logo that has been there for years and all of the sudden now it's causing issues.