Can't modify invoice due date after partial payment anymore.

Harry Bleckert

I just installed Blesta 5.22.
Additional information:
/admin/clients/editinvoice/34/164/
Debian 10, PHP 7.4.27, MariaSQL 10.3.31, Theme: Standard Blesta bootstrap

Problem:
I can't modify invoice due date after partial payment anymore.
"Invoice lines, currency, and status may not be updated because an amount has already been applied to this invoice."

Please fix this bug ASAP!!

image.png.3d61e56e590210c43826ed5c1eabe4c5.png

Edited by Harry Bleckert

So far I've not been able to reproduce this on Blesta 5.3.0-b1. I am able to change the renew date even if there is a partial payment on it. Are you sure only the due date is being modified?

Can you provide the full line item description and price of each line item? Maybe we can reproduce using the same data.

Thanks for replying.
As mentioned, I just upgraded to Blesta 5.22  and I can replicate that error with every single invoice I try to edit..

After replacing the file app/views/admin/default/admin_clients_editinvoice.pdt with the same file from Blesta 5.04, the error message does not occur and due date of invoice shown on screenshot  can be modified again. 

BUT:
Another for another invoice where lBlesta built-in late fee has been auto-applied, due date can't be modified anymore!
Neither using the admin_clients_editinvoice.pdt fom Blsta 5.22 nor using the same file from Blesta 5.04.

Please check