Blesta - Addons question

SystemFreaks

• 3 weeks later...

Did any one received any reply till date from blesta-addons.com  ? ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS, As they have no updated Modules, Blesta Plugins & many users also reported that they are not replying either on support tickets, An update on this will be very helpful

Renewal of the domain happened earlier than the renewal date, I assume the subscription payments need to be kept track of and still worth remaining online ?

it seems like they're not working on blesta anymore sadly though as they have zero interest in responding to customers, blesta or the community. 

I personally think they should be removed from the marketplace to avoid disappointment of people signing up assuming that the blesta addons modules and plugins actually work - it'll cause more problems than it's worth 

I vote community funding interested developers in replacing those modules/plugins so the community doesn't suffer - I'd have more sympathy if there was at least some willingness to tell people what's going on - if you can renew your domain for 5 years earlier than scheduled then you can email blesta or post here ??‍♂️

• 5 months later...

I recently extended and paid for my platinum membership but couldn't find my license number anywhere.
All paid plugins stopped working with error message "Invalid Response From License Server!".
When I tried logging in today, I Login has been disabled.

Looks like cheating paying clients on purpose!

I will eventually take over and maintain some of their plugins and publish archives here.