Allow html-editing of email signatures again or at least use template colors

wdfee

In earlier versions it was possible to edit the html code of email signatures. The introduced editor doesn't allow that anymore and is very restrictive.
As a minimum of customization I want to use my own company colors e.g. for links, but it is even not possible to use own colors.
In old version I used to have an html table with my logo left and address right. This now looks terrible and is not possible to adjust.
Could you please enable html editing of the whole signature again?

2 hours ago, wdfee said:

In earlier versions it was possible to edit the html code of email signatures. The introduced editor doesn't allow that anymore and is very restrictive.
As a minimum of customization I want to use my own company colors e.g. for links, but it is even not possible to use own colors.
In old version I used to have an html table with my logo left and address right. This now looks terrible and is not possible to adjust.
Could you please enable html editing of the whole signature again?

In the Edit Signature, HTML tab you can use the "Insert HTML" option to paste in raw HTML. Ckeditor removed the "Source" option, then later they added it back. We have a task to update Ckeditor again to re-gain this option per https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-4597 Using Insert HTML, you should be able to accomplish what you want, it just isn't as convenient.