Payment Reminder Emails When Client Is Set To Paper Invoice Method

EngageCommerce

Question

We're having an issue where clients set to Paper invoice method are regardless getting emails telling them their account is overdue.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional function of Blesta but if client is set to Paper invoicing method should this not prevent invoice emails being sent to the client ?

Can anyone advise.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

We're having an issue where clients set to Paper invoice method are regardless getting emails telling them their account is overdue.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional function of Blesta but if client is set to Paper invoicing method should this not prevent invoice emails being sent to the client ?

Can anyone advise.

Thanks

I don't think its an error.  Regardless of whether a client gets a paper invoice or not, the invoice is still due and if the invoice isn't paid by a certain time why shouldn't the user be notified that they haven't paid it?

Paper refers to how to deliver the invoice, i.e., you print them out on paper under the Print Queue and deliver them to the customer by mail, or by some other method. Email delivery is configured under [settings] -> [Company] -> [Emails] -> , and are sent when certain criteria are met, e.g., to remind the customer that an invoice is due soon.