Deleting TLDs

MarkTheDaemon

Question

Hi all,

There doesn't seem to be an option to delete TLDs in the Domain Manager on Blesta 5.5?

I'm on the TLD pricing page and although there is the option to disable there isn't an option to delete? I'm imported quite a few TLDs that I don't want to offer and would like to tidy this up by deleting them rather than disabling them, is this possible?

Happy to remove direct from the database if this is the only option but wanted to make sure that this won't affect any other systems.

Cheers,

Mark

3 answers to this question

That exactly happened to me, I imported from OpenSRS and there's no way to remove them. I ended up deleting from the database, although there were several tables (packages, package_pricing, package_name, domain_tlds, package_meta and others I don't remember right now).

There should be an easier way to do this, specially when you mess up importin 400+ TLDs.

Hi, I got the way to deleting unwanted TLDs.

Go to Blesta Admin-->Packages--->click "Toggle Filter" --->Select the Module, example: OpenSRS--->Package group: Select "TLDs Pricing Packages"---Hit "Submit.

Now, you can see TLDs delete button. Select 1/more TLDs & delete them. However, this delete button can place at "Domain Options-->TLD Pricing" page as well beside the enable/disable button, that will be much for easier for any new users.