Timothy

Core-570: Group and designate addons as such on invoices.

The current invoices in Blesta 3.1 show addons mixed with primary products on the invoice. I would like to see invoices listing the primary product followed by each addon product associated to it in a format that easily readable by customers.

This is marked for 3.1 as indicated at http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1813-release-310/, but does not appear to have happened.

3.1 was marked as "wont-fix", unfortunately Jira doesn't designate this in the changelog export.

I've re-opened CORE-570, and we'll be taking a deeper look at it soon. Configurable options ended up being implemented similarly in terms of invoice display as was planned for addons, which created an issue for this task.

Sorry Paul, I forgot to mention it was marked as wont-fix. I hope you guys can find a solution to this as our invoices are almost impossible read.

Thank you for your attention to this.

Can you post a screenshot example of an invoice line items so we can get a better idea of the problem?

One reason why it's difficult to designate addon services in some way is because they may renew at completely different periods than their parent service (by design). This means that invoice 1 could have the primary and addons listed, where as invoice 2 could just have the primary and invoice 3 could just have the addons.