Interworx Resellers Missing Domain Field

Michael

Hello guys,

I'm posting this bug report on behalf of a client, who is having issues adding a reseller InterWorx service package to a client account, because it doesn't have a domain field.

Describe the issue you're experiencing.

InterWorx module doesn't show a domain name field when adding a service for a reseller.

Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.

Add a service for a reseller product on their client's admin page.

List any generated errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.)

N/A

Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".

/index.php/admin/clients/view/

Attach screenshots.

InterWorx1.PNG

InterWorx2.PNG

Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, version of module/gateway/plugin if applicable, version of PHP & MySQL.

PHP: N/A

MySQL: N/A

Blesta: 3.1.0

Module: InterWorx 1.2.0

This is by design. Resellers don't setup a domain name since they sell domains to others. If your client is expecting to have a domain name, they either need to sign up for one separately, or use the "Standard" account type to create a siteworx account versus a reseller account.

Oh ok mate, so the bug is that it's requesting a domain, when you submit that form, it says you didn't enter a domain name.

In that case, you may want to remove the domain validation and check whether that resolves it.

Update v1.2.0 of the module in /components/modules/interworx/interworx.php (line 1395)

if ($edit) {

to

if ($edit || $package->meta->type == "reseller") {

I haven't tested this change.