Single User With Multi Client Account

10RUPTiV

It will be nice to be able to create one contact that will have access to multiple client account.

For example, here, we have a user that manage multiple company and we need to create different login to make a difference between each company...

I'm not sure if you're using Blesta properly then for this model?  I mean, a single login can have multiple types of contacts but logins typically are based on people needing a login for their whole company, not to manage subdivisions.

I'm not sure if you're using Blesta properly then for this model?  I mean, a single login can have multiple types of contacts but logins typically are based on people needing a login for their whole company, not to manage subdivisions.

I think he means a single user/pass to login to a different account across multiple companies.

For example, you have Company A and Company B. Client can use the same credentials to login to each.

We've considered this scenario, and it probably wouldn't be too much work but it hasn't been heavily requested. Essentially, we would have to ask the customer what account they want to access upon login if the user had access to more than one account.

I think he means a single user/pass to login to a different account across multiple companies.

For example, you have Company A and Company B. Client can use the same credentials to login to each.

We've considered this scenario, and it probably wouldn't be too much work but it hasn't been heavily requested. Essentially, we would have to ask the customer what account they want to access upon login if the user had access to more than one account.

Maybe another plugin for me to make?  All would have to happen is hook into the users.login event essentially.

Yeah, I mean 

"I think he means a single user/pass to login to a different account across multiple companies.

For example, you have Company A and Company B. Client can use the same credentials to login to each."

I would be fine with a plugin ;)

We have more than one "client" in this situation.   For a real example, I have one person that "manage" 3 companies, and some others that manage 2 companies...

I would that the client that connect see ALL companies at the same time.   Maybe we can just add a column in the view that display which company...

This could be a great feature to have, or maybe the option for an admin/staff to give that client access to both.  It would help us for some of the different customers we have. Some rent a few dedicated servers from us along with say a Minecraft server. Would be nice if  they could only log into the one account and be good.

Example:

TEST Company 1

First Name 1

Last Name 1

email@domain.com (login)

TEST Company 2

First Name 1

Last Name 1

email@domain.com (login)

That means for us, we have 2 company to make invoices but in both companies, it's the same contact person with the same email of course.

So, First Name 1 can connect using email  + password and will see ALL invoices/transactions for both companies at the same time, this means, we need to be able to add a new column that will display which company...

Example:

TEST Company 1

First Name 1

Last Name 1

email@domain.com (login)

TEST Company 2

First Name 1

Last Name 1

email@domain.com (login)

That means for us, we have 2 company to make invoices but in both companies, it's the same contact person with the same email of course.

So, First Name 1 can connect using email  + password and will see ALL invoices/transactions for both companies at the same time, this means, we need to be able to add a new column that will display which company...

This will require some work for sure, but I already have an idea on how to handle this. :)  I'll create the test scenario today and start work on it.