Diferent Prices/free For Domain Renewall/transfer/register

PauloV

Just to add more info and a easy solution for the devs implement this easy task :)

On create Package, wen selection a Module, if the Module is a "Domain Registar" have to add some type of verification, or even organize the folder structure of Blesta like:

For Domains Registrars: /components/modules/registrars
For Server Managment: /components/modules/servers
etc..

its easier for devs like me to organize tings :)

then you can validate if its a registrar module, and if so the "Pricing" can show an aditional drop down field called for exemple "Type"  with the values:

Register
Renew
Transfer

and then, also add anouther extra field called for exemple "Action" with the values:

Normal (do the normal pricing)
Free (show free for the Type selected)
Disable (do not show the Type Option)

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen on core on:

http://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-961?jql=project%20%3D%20CORE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

But its not there. We have to import from whmcs more than 5000 thousand domains and we have diferent prices on renew, register and tranfer. We cannot put the same price or we are out of business :)

I have seen on core on:

http://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-961?jql=project%20%3D%20CORE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

But its not there. We have to import from whmcs more than 5000 thousand domains and we have diferent prices on renew, register and tranfer. We cannot put the same price or we are out of business :)

5,000 domains bloody hell man

Yes. Thats why we have choosen Blesta to handle all data. We current use WHMCS that handle that data correctly, but there is some limitations that we cannot wait, and also the security flaws on the last year made us think on moving to anouther billing system.

I think Blesta is great (it can quickly be the number one billing system in the world), but it needs more work from the developers and from all us :)

Blesta needs to see how the outhers (WHMCS, HOSTBILL, Clientexec), works, and make the same features of both, but with a toch of better coding (like it is right now).

Thats why we are making the "Blesta Live Chat" and then launching for free, to atrack more clients to Blesta and more Developers :)

If Blesta grows, we all win, there will be more plugins, more funtionality etc..

We all need to do our job to help us all :)