Couple Minor Issue Starting Up, Wrong Email Path, No Final Sign Up Button, And I Need The Header A Little Bigger.

Chaze

Question

Hey,

Appreciate the help:

1. The emails messages have wrong paths, it does not see the folder the software is in. All the links start at the public_html level. In "general settings" I have this correct full path to the folder the script is in.

2. With paypal I tried the cart checkout and on the last page there was no final buy button. Screeen shot attached. I only have usd set for paypal and the script. it takes a second to load like it building the button but then just shows nothing.

3. Fixed the header questions.

Thanks!

post-10081-0-17724700-1394770859_thumb.g

6 answers to this question

1. The emails messages have wrong paths, it does not see the folder the software is in. All the links start at the public_html level. In "general settings" I have this correct full path to the folder the script is in.

Can you elaborate and provide an example? The system general settings should have the full path to the root web directory, e.g. "/home/user/public_html/", and the company hostname should be set to the respective domain name, e.g. "domain.com"

2. With paypal I tried the cart checkout and on the last page there was no final buy button. Screeen shot attached. I only have usd set for paypal and the script. it takes a second to load like it building the button but then just shows nothing.

Can you make sure that you have PayPal setup to accept USD by checking that currency under [settings] -> [Company] -> [Payment Gateways] -> (click to manage PayPayl Payments Standard). Also check that the "Payment Options" option you have selected applies to the order, or just use the option "One time and subscription payments when possible".

Then confirm your order form under [Packages] -> [Order Forms] -> (click to edit the order form), by checking that it has both the USD currency and PayPal gateway selected.

The PayPal pay button should load from https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/bnr/horizontal_solution_PP.gif

1. e.g. "/home/user/public_html/",

2. Can you make sure that you have PayPal setup to accept USD

by checking that it has both the USD currency and PayPal gateway selected.

Hi, thanks for the great response.

1. Issue one is fixed, your FAQ says to use the full path to where the script is installed. So I used the folder in that path: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/System+%3E+General

/home/user/public_html/ fixed the path error. I have /home/user/public_html/blesta/

2. Issue two still has an error after making sure both USD settings are made, I also removed any other currency in case that might help.

I noticed though when I did the reseller sign up page it showed up the first time, but each time after it did not.

Really strange how it can work once and not again. It makes me wonder if it's an option in the form that is triggerring the error.

BTW the paypal works perfectly from in the control panel, it's just the sign up forms.

Feel free to try it" https://webhost.pro/accounts/

The CSS is changed, if that can make a differance.

Thanks,

Charles