Importing Whmcs Support / Solusvm Data?

Echelon

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey CubicWebs,

I tested this with the trial version last night just to see how it would fare out. It seems that it doesn't import the information from WHMCS into the Support ticket system. Same with the SolusVM information, of which simply is inserted into the custom module data instead.

As for support tickets on the client area, is there also a way to enable captcha? 

oh, you might want to reply to the beta, I thought it checked modules and installed them and imported it over. Might be in the next version of the importer:

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/960-whmcs-migrator-beta-updated-2013-11-12/

Captcha for tickets, I don't believe there is yet, you can request it in the feature request forums, I'd support you on it.

Finally had a chance to check -- Seems the most recent version still doesn't migrate the information. Will be pushing a request for it, since that's holding me back from making the jump from WHMCS to Blesta -- That and a few issues with trying to migrate pricing from packages.