This Randomly Appears

clamhost

We need more info as described in How to Report a Bug. Although, I suspect the item the customer had in their cart does not have pricing set for the term selected. You may want to take a look at your package and double check the pricing. Going through your own order process should help narrow it down as well, if you can duplicate the issue.

We need more info as described in How to Report a Bug. Although, I suspect the item the customer had in their cart does not have pricing set for the term selected. You may want to take a look at your package and double check the pricing. Going through your own order process should help narrow it down as well, if you can duplicate the issue.

Thanks for the response Tyson.

Our only problem is that there are a couple 100 canceled services in total. there is a couple 100 active services in total. basically we had to Cancel every service and re-add them again when we migrated from WHMCS to Blesta. and ever since there is between 20-30 price terms per product. and we are unable to remove them unable we can find out how to remove all the canceled services. without doing it through the database. for some odd reason earlier on I had to manually remove 300 invoices from the database manually. as it randomly generated 250-300 invoices when we imported all the data from WHMCS to blesta. the Invoices in question kept saying there was already something added to them.

Any help regarding what I asked before.

We have lost every order for the past week now because we cannot remove the price terms.

Edit@

Manually went through every product. and changed the billing cycles to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and made every product that was having problems. have several monthly billing cycles instead. Seems to have fixed the issue.