Billing Clients That Where Refered By Resellers

hadzo

Question

I have few resellers who resell my hosting plans. Those clients are people who mostly do not have email and therefore the reseller orders in behalf of them but fills out their name in the order. The order was not made via blesta hence the problem.

1. How do I solve this?

2. Do I manually create an account for each client?

3. If so what email do I put in since the most of the clients do not have emails?

4. Few of the clients that have emails will ignore the email hence I need to phone them. How do I get a notification from blesta when a service expires for a client?

Before Blesta I did everything manually and send out invoices via email and post. Now I am having hard time people switching to Blesta. 95% of my clients are recurring therefore I need to do this a safe way and not lose them.

2 answers to this question

I have few resellers who resell my hosting plans. Those clients are people who mostly do not have email and therefore the reseller orders in behalf of them but fills out their name in the order. The order was not made via blesta hence the problem.

1. How do I solve this?

2. Do I manually create an account for each client?

3. If so what email do I put in since the most of the clients do not have emails?

4. Few of the clients that have emails will ignore the email hence I need to phone them. How do I get a notification from blesta when a service expires for a client?

Before Blesta I did everything manually and send out invoices via email and post. Now I am having hard time people switching to Blesta. 95% of my clients are recurring therefore I need to do this a safe way and not lose them.

Your resellers should probably be using their own billing system. You bill them, they bill their customers. (You can resell them Blesta)

If you will be billing them, and these are more of a referral then the way you're doing it may be fine. You can get BCC notices (bcc emails) of invoices, or payment reminders for customers and follow up with them. These can be set under the "My Info" link at the top, under the "Notices" tab.

Not all notices may be available here, and if not you can add them under Settings > System > Staff > Staff Groups by editing your staff group and granting access to the additional notices.

In terms of getting manually billed customers into Blesta, you should add the customer first (If they have no email, use an email you set up for these) and then use the Add Service option in the Actions box on the client profile to add the service. You can change the renew date after you add the service to sync it up with their current billing cycle.

If you have any specific questions about getting them in there, please ask!