Blesta Login / License Curiousity

Ribbons

Question

Hello Blesta team and community,

I have an interesting problem. Before Blesta released to version 3, I purchased a license from Licensepal. I received a free key to version 3.

Now the problem is that I don't seem to have a login to the Blesta client panel on this site, I tried to recover the password and the system never sent me an email with said password.

I'm wondering how can I log in and check for renewal or updates to my license?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Hello Blesta team and community,

I have an interesting problem. Before Blesta released to version 3, I purchased a license from Licensepal. I received a free key to version 3.

Now the problem is that I don't seem to have a login to the Blesta client panel on this site, I tried to recover the password and the system never sent me an email with said password.

I'm wondering how can I log in and check for renewal or updates to my license?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, and welcome to the community. If you purchase a license from a authorised reseller you don't get an account at account.blesta.com.

If you need to re-issue your license you will need to contact LicensePal. For renewal and updates LicensePal can tell you. If you need updates like 3.1.4 or 3.2.0 beta you will find out about them here.