Windows 10 Wamp

Tony tcomp

Question

I have tried getting blesta to install on my wamp server and for the life of me I cannot get it to work.  I got green lights from ioncube that it was installed properly. I read through the forum but didn't find any answers.  Should i try Xampp instead. Do you guys have any specific instructions.  Wordpress works fine. I tried using it in a virtual server but not  in the root. Do you think that will solve the issue?  any suggestions would be appreciated. 

image.png.3d86e387f552bc97e37936774acb02eb.png

Tony

1 answer to this question

On 12/14/2023 at 2:20 AM, Tony tcomp said:

I have tried getting blesta to install on my wamp server and for the life of me I cannot get it to work.  I got green lights from ioncube that it was installed properly. I read through the forum but didn't find any answers.  Should i try Xampp instead. Do you guys have any specific instructions.  Wordpress works fine. I tried using it in a virtual server but not  in the root. Do you think that will solve the issue?  any suggestions would be appreciated. 

image.png.3d86e387f552bc97e37936774acb02eb.png

Tony

WAMP should work, check your php.ini settings and make sure you have enough memory_limit (256M, 512M is better). If install fails, note where it fails, and if there are any errors output. WAMP includes MySQL, and your MySQL server may need tweaking depending on the version.