Unable To Install Trial Version

mjtirur

Question

11 answers to this question

I discovered the issue. A trial had already been issued in the past. When a trial has already been issued for the same domain, the original trial key is returned from our license server. This is to prevent perpetual use by trial licenses.

So, I manually created a new trial key and it appears to be working. Please check your email from the login details.

now  worried about after sale  supports, i think WHMCS is much quicker than this :(

They aren't open yet :) give them time Blesta opens at 9am PST. And WHM** Support is awful I reported a site to their legal team and took them 2 days to even look at the ticket and reply to it.

is it possible to develop a payment gateway module for payumoney ?

Anything is possible with Blesta, you can open a feature request with a link to their API and it might get developed by the team for a future release or you can pay a developer to do it for you. I recommend Eric you can find his advert in the marketplace.

Anything is possible with Blesta, you can open a feature request with a link to their API and it might get developed by the team for a future release or you can pay a developer to do it for you. I recommend Eric you can find his advert in the marketplace.

Years been rolled but no improvement in this request.  i am searching for this solution. anyone can help?

Years been rolled but no improvement in this request.  i am searching for this solution. anyone can help?

Ok so as I replied in the other thread 3 people have requested it... If there's not a lot of requests for it "here" it won't be moved up-to the to-do list or even on the short / long term lists. You can pay someone to do it as I stated in the post you quoted.