For Sale - Blesta Owned Unbranded Licenses

James

Hello everyone, family emergency has forced me to sale my Blesta Licenses.

I have 2 Blesta Owned Unbranded Licenses for sale.

Verified by Paul, support ticket screenshot attached.

Free Updates included until August 2014.

Asking $125.00 each via PayPal.

I have attached screenshots for verification, I will attach verification from Blesta once my support ticket is updated.

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks

post-49-0-62055800-1398637397_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-16692600-1398637403_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-48177100-1398638775_thumb.jpg

I've had a few questions about the license, the licenses I have come with a Blesta v2 license. Also if you have an owned license, you can get a free developers license, I'll have to let Paul explain that one.

These licenses retail for $300.00. Blesta is running a special for 30% off at $210.00. $125.00 is a fair price for these licenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it mean I can use it on V3 only untill Aug 2014, or I can use whatever v3 version release before that date?

It just means you won't be able to use anything higher than the version you have installed in August when it expires unless you pay for the year for support and upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few questions about the license, the licenses I have come with a Blesta v2 license. Also if you have an owned license, you can get a free developers license, I'll have to let Paul explain that one.

These licenses retail for $300.00. Blesta is running a special for 30% off at $210.00. $125.00 is a fair price for these licenses.

Sent you a PM