Blesta Stop Working

Blesta Addons

Question

Hello

i was working in my new pluging "Cloud Backup" , i don't know what i have do and i get this message in all the system

Oh noes!
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 49 in /home/vpsmaroc/public_html/blesta/app/views/client/bootstrap/message.pdt

i have delete all the files relatied to my new plugin , but the same error .

what would be the cause ? i believe i have not changed any core file .

6 answers to this question

i don't have any cache system , this is a test server without any other addons .

i have uploaded all the core files again , but the same error . i'm almost sur this is related to my plugin code, but i have deleted all the files .

i have a backup , but i need first to see from where the probleme , to note it if this may occur in a production environement .

The probleme still Exist , is a trange isseu , i have deleted all the file cache and i have reloaded all the settings but still i get

Oh noes!

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 49 in /home/vpsmaroc/public_html/blesta/app/views/client/bootstrap/message.pdt

but in other browser is working perfectly .

Firefox -- ok

Chrome -- ok

IE --- NOT ok

what would cause the probleme ? any piste togo with it ?

It sounds like an error message was attempted to be displayed but was in an incorrect format for message.pdt.

Clear you browser cookie for your Blesta installation and the issue will go away.

I would like to know steps to replicate the issue. If you can duplicate please report as a bug.