How To Put Some Useful Information To Blue "the Service Has Not Details" Are For A Service?

yngens

Question

• yngens

has entered the room

• Chris

Hello yngens

yngens

hi

guys i have a question if you can please help me

Chris

sure

John

has entered the room

yngens

when a customer clicks on a package under Services, then he sees a blue field pulled down with the notice: The service has not details

Chris

Hello john

yngens

Where I should put some information to replace this notice?

For example, with some information regarding the service like login and password, port, ip address of the server

6:45 AM

Chris

I'm thinking

In brose

umm could you send me screenshot

yngens

6:50 AM

Chris

gosh I'm not for sure on that

anyone else would know ?

John

Hello!

yngens

let me post on forum. thanks

4 answers to this question

Service details are set by the module, otherwise that message appears. What are you trying to do?

We sell virtual private servers. So as one customer can have multiple servers with naturally different access information, we would like our customers to easily find access information for every server just clicking on the respective service associated with the server. So that blue area is ideal to provide access information (or for that matter any kind of information) related to that particular service (server). 

I tried to add various options in Blesta module, they appear in packages, but even when filled up, they don't show in that blue area.