[Order Form] Change Language

Blesta Addons

Ok, but I just suggest using this feature not with <select class="form-control"> (not like in CORE-1320 now). I think it is more usefull if this looks like text links with country flags in bootstrap modal like on screenshots I attached on my previous post :)

I think in the perfect world, this should be customizable and implemented as a widget.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi naja7host,

I added a link like "cp.domain.tld/?set_language=xy" in our footer, because appending ?set_language to random pages can lead to a 404. 

My only problem: This solutions works fine, when the client has not selected a language via cp. If he has, we cannot override his language with that switch. Can you add such a feature? :) 

Hi naja7host,

I added a link like "cp.domain.tld/?set_language=xy" in our footer, because appending ?set_language to random pages can lead to a 404. 

My only problem: This solutions works fine, when the client has not selected a language via cp. If he has, we cannot override his language with that switch. Can you add such a feature? :)

i don't understand the case !

if the client switch the language , the language are not changed ?

Only if they set a language in the settings by themselves. If they didn't or are not logged in, the language can be changed.

normally it should be changed even if they set language or not !! i have tested .

vistors, can change language .

client , can change language .

staff , can change language .