Import Manager Issue - Blesta 3.2.0

xxxxx

Question

Hey. Looking for a little help. I'm trying to use the Import Manager on Blesta 3.2.0 as per documentation. I get to filling database credentials, AES, key, etc, and when I click next we get the following. There have been no custom changes, this is a clean installation:

-----------------------------------------

Oh noes!

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'packages.p_id' in 'field list' on line 124 in /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:

#0 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)

#1 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/components/record/record.php(675): Model->query('SELECT `package...', Array)

#2 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/plugins/import_manager/components/migrators/blesta/2.5/blesta2_5.php(149): Record->fetchAll()

#3 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/plugins/import_manager/controllers/admin_manage_plugin.php(84): Blesta2_5->getConfiguration(Array)

#4 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/app/controllers/admin_company_plugins.php(104): AdminManagePlugin->import()

#5 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminCompanyPlugins->manage()

#6 /home/hosthall/public_html/accounts/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/settings...')

#7 {main}

--------------------------------------

2 answers to this question

Your database credentials for your Blesta 2.5 database may not be correct. packages.p_id refers to the packages table in Blesta 2.5, so it's unable to connect to that field, because it can't connect to the database, or the column doesn't exist for some reason. Check your Blesta 2.5 database, is there a packages table with a p_id column?