Clef Logins

medfordite

Anyone use this yet on thier Wordpress site?  I just enabled it on my site and it has blown me away.

It is a new way of thinking about login security by using your mobile device as your login key. 

For those interested:

http://www.getclef.com

I would love to see this as an option in Blesta.  They have PHP code for this on their site to integrate with your site and system if it is not Wordpress or Drupal. 

We are familiar with this technology, and actually looked into it a bit probably 6 months ago. I don't think it was Clef, but it's certainly an awesome new way of authenticating and I think it has a good chance of becoming the standard in the future (not necessarily clef, but this type of authentication).

We are familiar with this technology, and actually looked into it a bit probably 6 months ago. I don't think it was Clef, but it's certainly an awesome new way of authenticating and I think it has a good chance of becoming the standard in the future (not necessarily clef, but this type of authentication).

It would be cool in the future of Blesta to offer both TWF and Clef haha ;) maybe both as a 3 log in access or ask the client / staff to choose which one to use?

• 2 months later...