Help With Setting Up Domain Sales

Daniel B

Question

So...I've never really done domains before...always had a reseller account, just didn't actually offer them to customers.

I want to go ahead and add the option in...but as much as I've been trying, I just can't seem to wrap my head around how to set it up.

In order to have different TLDs at different prices, I have to make a package for each one.  However, during the order process, after I select the domain and the TLD I want, it adds it to the cart...but then also allows me to pick other tlds and add them...however it doesn't change the tld when added.

Am I doing something wrong with setup?  Wanted to check before I report this as a bug.

Example below.  I order the first two domains via the initial order domain screen, and then added the 3rd from the cart here.

D21FNl2.png

8 answers to this question

correct, that is the first step in the process, the image you see is the last step.

And if you want to test it, use the Standard Template, because the other 4 create a loop that never gets to the checkout page (which is another bug I need to report later after I get pictures/video)

And I derped, it was me...as I was making the video to report the strange bug, I realized that I had Domains set as a package group on the order form...which explains the image above, and the infinite loop using the wizard templates....

Oh I've done that before ;)