New User Question

vibol

Question

Hello, Blesta! I'm very interest with blesta billing software with the beautiful interface. But first let me apologize for my English.

here is my question

1. Did i get full support from blesta? and how fast did the blesta reply my ticket? i mean if i have the emergency problem

2. I'm no experience with billing software anymore so it mean can i start to use blesta as my new billing system with my hosting (cpanel)?Did the blesta team help me out with this ?

3. Anyone have experience with that guy ? did the blesta team is friendly to u ?

:) thz. you

8 answers to this question

1. Did i get full support from blesta? and how fast did the blesta reply my ticket? i mean if i have the emergency problem

You only get full support from Blesta if you purchase a license directly from themselves not a third party (Distributors) or (your webhost). If you have a emergency problem you need to contact the right guys, if your a direct customer open a ticket with them directly, or post on the forum and us the (Community) will try and help you, remember the developers browse and help on the forum as-well. Fast depends on the working hours. If you open a ticket at 7pm PST you might not get a reply until 9am PST.

2. I'm no experience with billing software anymore so it mean can i start to use blesta as my new billing system with my hosting (cpanel)?Did the blesta team help me out with this ?
Yes you can start with Blesta, get used to how it works and then go live on your website, you can set up cPanel using the cPanel module, and you can get instructions on how to set it up by going to: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/cPanel%C2'> can't help you with your cPanel unless there's a problem and the module isn't working as it should be.
3. Anyone have experience with that guy ? did the blesta team is friendly to u ?
What guy mate? You haven't explained that :) and yes the Blesta team are friendly and do the best to help all their customers as much as possible.

You only get full support from Blesta if you purchase a license directly from themselves not a third party (Distributors) or (your webhost). If you have a emergency problem you need to contact the right guys, if your a direct customer open a ticket with them directly, or post on the forum and us the (Community) will try and help you, remember the developers browse and help on the forum as-well. Fast depends on the working hours. If you open a ticket at 7pm PST you might not get a reply until 9am PST.

Yes you can start with Blesta, get used to how it works and then go live on your website, you can set up cPanel using the cPanel module, and you can get instructions on how to set it up by going to: can't help you with your cPanel unless there's a problem and the module isn't working as it should be.
What guy mate? You haven't explained that :) and yes the Blesta team are friendly and do the best to help all their customers as much as possible.

Hello, it word that guy i mean blesta team :) obb! did i use a bad word ? really sorry for that.

But.. did we have solusvm module or cpanel reseller module?

what i need is sell the reseller hsoting with cpanel. thz

Hello, it word that guy i mean blesta team :) obb! did i use a bad word ? really sorry for that.

But.. did we have solusvm module or cpanel reseller module?

what i need is sell the reseller hsoting with cpanel. thz

You didn't use a bad word mate, just didn't understand what you meant by that guy :).

As for SolusVM and cPanel Blesta has both modules you can use. To resell webhosting using cPanel you just need the cPanel module.

I just wanted to chime in and say that the Blesta team has been amazing in my support requests (the very few that I've needed to open.) Not to mention, the forum is a great resource to get help (and usually pretty fast.)

If you are just starting out with a billing system, Blesta is definitely what I would use. Many of the other ones are just overly complicated with minimal support. I struggled with my decision to leave a billing panel that I have used for years, but I have not looked back since making my decision.

I just wanted to chime in and say that the Blesta team has been amazing in my support requests (the very few that I've needed to open.) Not to mention, the forum is a great resource to get help (and usually pretty fast.)

If you are just starting out with a billing system, Blesta is definitely what I would use. Many of the other ones are just overly complicated with minimal support. I struggled with my decision to leave a billing panel that I have used for years, but I have not looked back since making my decision.

Thz you :) sorry can i know what did you use blesta for ? and  what problem that you have the most with blesta ? absolutely no problem ?

Thz you :) sorry can i know what did you use blesta for ? and  what problem that you have the most with blesta ? absolutely no problem ?

No problem absolutly. I switched whmcs to blesta with one click. Imported all data and now happy.

Also buy from a trusted reseller. https://licensecart.com/ - cheaper -better suport. and Mike is very helpful.... Thats what i think.

:)

Peter

I use Blesta for my web hosting company. I have used WHMCS for a few years, before that I used ModernBill (they were purchased and died off), and I've used ClientExec. They all have pros and cons. 

What I like about Blesta is that it's clean and the developers are actively involved in the community. If you compare the customer base, I'm sure WHMCS wins in numbers, but I promise you they don't win on support, helpful community, or code security. 

Problems? Not really. I'm a little crazy with wanting things to work a certain way, so I'm always digging into things to make them work. But, not issues at all really with Blesta. 

I use Blesta for my web hosting company. I have used WHMCS for a few years, before that I used ModernBill (they were purchased and died off), and I've used ClientExec. They all have pros and cons. 

What I like about Blesta is that it's clean and the developers are actively involved in the community. If you compare the customer base, I'm sure WHMCS wins in numbers, but I promise you they don't win on support, helpful community, or code security. 

Problems? Not really. I'm a little crazy with wanting things to work a certain way, so I'm always digging into things to make them work. But, not issues at all really with Blesta. 

Thz you ... :)