Invoice Seen By Slicent Status

hadzo

It would be great if email remiders wit invoices could have a invoice download link which once clicked would mark the invoice status as Seen.

1. Email with invoice link is sent, invoice status "Sent"

2. Client clciked the download link, invoice status "Seen"

3. Client pays the invoice, invoice status "Paid"

Have you considered using a transactional email service like Mandrill to monitor things like that?

It's an instant resolution for your request and will show the status of every email by sent, opened, clicked, etc.

Thanks for tip, I am using Mandrill sa smtp server, did not login to their site to check status of emails......

One of the reasons I requested this feature - I am used to it as an ex-Wave Apps user.

Thanks for tip, I am using Mandrill sa smtp server, did not login to their site to check status of emails......

One of the reasons I requested this feature - I am used to it as an ex-Wave Apps user.

sorry, this is completely off topic...but as a current user of Wave, I was curious why you are an ex-user?

Do you use Wave for their payroll?

Not at the moment, just for accounting purposes and out of blesta invoices right now.  Don't have a need for payroll services yet.  I switched from Quickbooks online and Wave is just a heck of a lot easier to use, not bulky.  I wish it had a budgetting feature...but other than that I love it.

Not at the moment, just for accounting purposes and out of blesta invoices right now.  Don't have a need for payroll services yet.  I switched from Quickbooks online and Wave is just a heck of a lot easier to use, not bulky.  I wish it had a budgetting feature...but other than that I love it.

Ah I was looking at their payroll would be nice to connect them to Blesta :D lol