All Orders Go Into Pending

medfordite

Question

6 answers to this question

I'm referring to the order complete page after the order is placed:

Ah, I see. look under plugins/order/language/ and order/lib/order_types/*/language/

It should be in there someplace. It's late and I'm at home so I don't have the exact file for you, but it'll be one of those.

If the order shows as a pending service on the clients profile page, then the order was accepted and all its waiting for is payment and the cron to activate.

If the invoice has been paid, then it's just waiting for the cron.

If the cron is running, then check the module log under Tools > Logs > Module, there may be an issue with the system provisioning the service.

Can you tell me then where I can add verbiage to the thank you message:

Thank you for your order! Your order is now complete.

I want to change it to:

Thank you for your order! Your order is now complete and will be processed in the next five minutes.

I did not see it in the en.php file.  I see one for pending, but that was all.

All the email content is either in an email template (Settings > Company > Emails > Email Templates) or under the package welcome email (Packages). When a service is activated, the "Service Creation" email template is sent, which contains the tag ({package.email_html} for HTML section and {package.email_text} for text section). These are pulled from the package welcome email, which is designed to be unique for the package/module being used.

If you want to send out an email prior to an order being activated, you might put a blip in the Account Registration email template. When new customers sign up during checkout, this email goes out -- then any service activation emails go out once activated. You could add something to the template like:

"If you've ordered any services with us, they'll be activated shortly and you'll receive another email with details at that time."