Multiple Location Of Webhosting

vibol

Yes, its included. Just add "Options" to your hosting package in Packages->Options

You can create an option called for exemple "DataCenter" and add multiple choises to the client choose :)

I believe he wants it to pick the right server per location, if you pick UK, you get a UK server.

thz guy and sorry for delay but.. if the user choose their choose so does it will automate to the right direction i mean right datacenter? or we need to manual this ?

No, an workaround is:

In Settings->Modules->Your Plugin
use the option to add all your diferent servers and add to your Group.

And then after you recive the payment change the primary server to the server location your client has choose. This process for now is manual :(

But maybe Paul/Tyson/Cody has a better option to this :), maybe the universal module has some hook to do it easy.

I believe he wants it to pick the right server per location, if you pick UK, you get a UK server.

Tanks, I didnt remind that :P

This could be a nice feature, but optional, because in our case we dont whant to client choose the DataCenter location ;)

Maybe a way to hook the Packages Groups Option to some option in Modules.