User-Editable Services?

will

Question

I have a collection of related questions.

1. We'd like users to be able to suspend their services from their manage page.

It looks like this was possible in the Multicraft video. We're using the Universal Module (actually, a mildly modified Universal Module to use custom SSL on the cURL requests). Is this currently only available for the Multicraft module? (e.g. something I'll have to add myself by editing my module?)

2. We'd like users to be able to change their service options from their manage page. 

Theoretically, this should fire off a "Edit" request from the Universal Module. Is this implemented?

3. We'd like users to be able to change their package from their manage page.

Basically the same thing as 2, but for option categories.

4. If possible, we would like to restrict one of those degrees to "upgrade only."

It doesn't matter if that means you can only upgrade a package, or upgrade a specific option category, but we don't want to allow downgrading disk size without contacting support - this will result in accidental data loss. Is this possible?

2 answers to this question

Licensecart is right, the Upgrade/Downgrade option in Client Area will be released on Blesta 3.3 that is almost there :), so to answer all your questions:

1. Currently, only manually if the client ask you, you can suspend it. Also the client is able to Cancel the service. If the client dosent pays, Blesta auto suspend the service after x days of not paying the invoice

2. After the Blesta 3.3 release, that will bring the new Upgrade/Downgrade options to services, in Beta we can ask to add new features if they dont show by default :)

3. It will be out on Blesta 3.3 ;)

4.We  also want that options. Wen Blesta 3.3 come out we will test it and we will ask them, for exemple to add the option to:

Select, in each Package, wich Packages can it upgrade from the same Package Group, it could be possible to, for exemple:

[Package Group A]

Package A1

Package A2

Package A3

Package A4 [Hidden Package, and dont show on Client Order From or Client Upgrade/Downgrade Options]

Package A5

Package A6

[Package A2 can Upgrade/Downgrade to]

Packages A3

Packages A5

Packages A6

[Package A3 can Upgrade/Downgrade to]

Packages A5

Packages A6

etc.. :)