A Couple Questions And A Possible Bug

eisbär

Question

Using the Universal Module, when a Client purchases and pays for a Package, it is not listed in the Services Section in the Client's Account.  What am I missing or is this how it is suppose to work?

When the new account information email is sent there are two extra 00's on any pricing, see attached file.

The internal company email notification from the Universal Module generates the %debug% Array output.  If we remove the %debug% from the email notification,  either nothing is generated or an "oh noes". Could we get some guidance on how to set this up?  Please see attached output image below.

Thanks for the support.

post-10527-0-36292300-1405277425_thumb.p

post-10527-0-42558200-1405277445_thumb.p

8 answers to this question

Yes under Billing>Orders all of the orders are flagged as Pending, but they do not appear in Clients Accounts as Pending. Once I Activate or Approve they appear in Client's Accounts as Active. Anyway to have them appear in Client's Account as Pending?

Yes under Billing>Orders all of the orders are flagged as Pending, but they do not appear in Clients Accounts as Pending. Once I Activate or Approve they appear in Client's Accounts as Active. Anyway to have them appear in Client's Account as Pending?

Yeah they won't if they need Manual approval. Might need a feature request mate.

Ok, thanks so much for responding. At least I know how it works. Do you know anything about the two extra zeros on the pricing on the New Account Activation email? An example is in my first post. Thanks again for your help.

Ok, thanks so much for responding. At least I know how it works. Do you know anything about the two extra zeros on the pricing on the New Account Activation email? An example is in my first post. Thanks again for your help.

Yes in the welcome email instead of the price use this: {pricing.price | currency_format invoice.currency}

Unfortunately, that did not work. Still getting the 4 decimal places on email. Everything is great in the software. Here is the line of code I entered in the Package Welcome Email.

Package Price: {pricing.price | currency_format invoice.currency}

Thanks for any and all help.

Unfortunately, that did not work. Still getting the 4 decimal places on email. Everything is great in the software. Here is the line of code I entered in the Package Welcome Email.

Package Price: {pricing.price | currency_format invoice.currency}

Thanks for any and all help.

Sorry try this: {pricing.price | numberformat 2, ".", ","} I wasn't thinking straight  the other one is for invoices. :)