Select Specific Outer Template For Order Pages

Rodrigo

Question

Hi,

I managed to get a cool design by messing with the browser's Web Inspector, but when I was about to apply the changes to the order page design I've found out that I need to modify content outside of the order page views, but I don't want to change the rest of my pages.

Should I place a feature request? It would be great to be able to create order pages where you can manipulate every aspect of the design.

This is what I managed to get before I realized that I couldn't make an order page like this:

Ts9oYRr.png

For doing this design without changing the other order pages or the rest of blesta system we would need to have access to the whole design (or be able to select an specific template for the order page, then make a client template just for using with the order page).

Main changes: tiled background, container set to have some padding, margins and transparent background

Has anyone run into the same problem?

2 answers to this question

You can edit the order form css / files. /plugins/order/... just remember to save them as they might be overwritten in upgrades.

Order plugin views let you modify only what's inside the container, not the background and stuff.

Maybe I'll make a patch for allow selecting outside template, but I  think this should be a feature request.