Add New Service Using Plesk -

jimbo505

Question

Setup a client (first time) and added a New Service using the admin panel under their account.

I can add all the information, but when it goes to provision, here's what I get:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page that loads is:

admin/clients/addservice/2/1/2

Now it is actually adding the client in Plesk, but the hosting type is set to 'No web hosting'

And it's not updating Blesta with the Service.

I'm guessing I have to set the Service Plans to match Blesta?

And not sure why the connection is resetting (after 5 to 8 seconds)

Nelsa is having a problem not seeing the service plans in Plesk or rather Blesta is not seeing them.

times out

rehaital above is having a problem with interworx, timeout issue

I got farther than that, but I cannot get it to respond back to Blesta, creates in Plesk but then crashes (timeout)

Also the subscription ID doesn't seem to be working either, I am responding to another post that is having a similar issue.

Have you checked whether Plesk is sending a response back to Blesta at all (by monitoring outgoing packets from Plesk)? It might be that Plesk is simply not sending a response or a firewall is blocking the response, and the connection times out for that reason. It's sounding more like the issue I mentioned above about Interworx--that the server may be restarting before it sends an API response back to Blesta.

Setup a client (first time) and added a New Service using the admin panel under their account.

I can add all the information, but when it goes to provision, here's what I get:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page that loads is:

admin/clients/addservice/2/1/2

Now it is actually adding the client in Plesk, but the hosting type is set to 'No web hosting'

And it's not updating Blesta with the Service.

Is Blesta hosted on the same Plesk server?

Has been reported before that that doesn't work.

Plesk restarts the webserver and kills all running PHP processes -including the Blesta one- the moment you add or update any webhosting account.

Having the same issue, but with interworx.. bumped up the execution time to 256, no difference.

Also concerns the same server that is hosting Blesta?

If it concerns multiple modules, Blesta should be changed to provision hosting packages asynchronously. (from cron, or by spawning a separate process that calls setsid() first so it doesn't belong to the same session as the webserver, and then performs the actions in the background)

Blesta is hosted on the same server

Quick info about my Logs:

Input - Blesta is sending data over to Plesk (adding customer information) - It's not kicking out here

Output - Blesta is receiving Status of OK and ID of 36

Input - Adding Webspace (setup hosting account) ok

kicks out, doesn't update Blesta - but the account is in Plesk and working

So the reasons could be:

1.  Blesta is on the same server it's provisioning

Nelsa is having a problem and he has 3 Plesk servers, none of them work with provisioning (blesta installed on BSD)

2.  Plesk is kicking out the session or restarting the webserver?

If so then shouldn't it kick out when it creates a client?

There really has to be something else that's wrong, I will try to

I really don't want to get a VPS account just for Blesta and then it doesn't work and I can't use it for clients. 

Blesta is hosted on the same server

Running Plesk on the same server as Blesta is known to be broken.

Was already reported by me before, but think the thread got deleted, because it was in the beta forum of a previous Blesta version.

2.  Plesk is kicking out the session or restarting the webserver?

If so then shouldn't it kick out when it creates a client?

Creating a client only adds the customer to Plesk's database, it doesn't affect webserver configuration, so that works without webserver restart.

Once you do any chance that adds or updates a website it does restart it.

Note that the Plesk admin webinterface/API server itself does not run under Apache, is not restarted, and sends a proper reply back, however since Blesta is killed it cannot process the response.

Running Plesk on the same server as Blesta is known to be broken.

Was already reported by me before, but think the thread got deleted, because it was in the beta forum of a previous Blesta version.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about that caveat with Plesk.

You can find that previous thread here.

Nelsa is having a problem not seeing the service plans in Plesk or rather Blesta is not seeing them.

times out

rehaital above is having a problem with interworx, timeout issue

I got farther than that, but I cannot get it to respond back to Blesta, creates in Plesk but then crashes (timeout)

Also the subscription ID doesn't seem to be working either, I am responding to another post that is having a similar issue.

Hey,my problem is related only with one server where Blesta is installed and on every other server(including here on Blesta Demo) I tryed, everything work fine with all 3 Plesk nodes,on this server where Blesta is installed problem is with Mysql server,no metter how much I incrase connection max time out and max alowed packets I got every time error "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on line 124 in /public_html/blesta/lib/model.php" .

So in short Blesta can't establish connection with Plesk at all,I can get even server listed.

This error is mostly resolved with simple incresing max alowed packet size and max connection time out but here it didn't work,I looked Mysql documentation related with this error and tryed all solutions they recomanded but without success.

So on this server Blesta can't establish connection at all,it simple time out every time,and I will repeat this issue is related only on one server,I tryed few others and everything worked without problem,now funny thing is I replicate Mysql setting from working server on this one and it simple won't work on this server :).

I also try to incrase limits in PHP also(sometimes Mysql error is issued because low limits in Php.ini) but it didn't work also,now since I will migrate from this server(I planed it even before this issue) I leave it as it is because as I said it is related only with this node.

As for plesk versions ,2 Plesk servers are 12.018  and one is 11.xxx .

Here is response

200 OK
  1m 4s <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-us" lang="en-us" dir="ltr">

<head>

<title>Blesta</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/blesta/app/views/errors/css/styles.css" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

</head>

<body>

<div class="program_error">

<h3>Oh noes!</h3>

<div class="contents">

<p>SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on line <strong>124</strong> in <strong>/home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/lib/model.php</strong>

<br /><br /><strong>Printing Stack Trace:</strong><br /><code>#0 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)<br />

#1 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/components/record/record.php(675): Model->query('SELECT `id`, `m...', Array)<br />

#2 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/app/models/module_manager.php(157): Record->fetchAll()<br />

#3 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/app/controllers/admin_packages.php(143): ModuleManager->getGroups('13')<br />

#4 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminPackages->moduleOptions()<br />

#5 /home/nelsahos/public_html/blesta/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/blesta/admin/p...')<br />

#6 {main}</code></p>

</div>

</div>    </body>

</html>

Hey,my problem is related only with one server where Blesta is installed and on every other server(including here on Blesta Demo) I tryed, everything work fine with all 3 Plesk nodes,on this server where Blesta is installed problem is with Mysql server,no metter how much I incrase connection max time out and max alowed packets I got every time error "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away on line 124 in /public_html/blesta/lib/model.php" .

So in short Blesta can't establish connection with Plesk at all,I can get even server listed.

This error is mostly resolved with simple incresing max alowed packet size and max connection time out but here it didn't work,I looked Mysql documentation related with this error and tryed all solutions they recomanded but without success.

So on this server Blesta can't establish connection at all,it simple time out every time,and I will repeat this issue is related only on one server,I tryed few others and everything worked without problem,now funny thing is I replicate Mysql setting from working server on this one and it simple won't work on this server :).

I also try to incrase limits in PHP also(sometimes Mysql error is issued because low limits in Php.ini) but it didn't work also,now since I will migrate from this server(I planed it even before this issue) I leave it as it is because as I said it is related only with this node.

As for plesk versions ,2 Plesk servers are 12.018  and one is 11.xxx .

Your issue sounds like a misconfiguration with MySQL. You've already looked into the documentation on that error?